Join us on January 25th 2015!
Registration for this event is now Closed. We encourage those who have already registered and are attending the Open House to arrive early!
If you have considered attending Loma Linda University or if you are interested in an Allied Health Career, this is the one event you do not want to miss! If you missed our Open House this year, you still can schedule an individual appointment with an advisor of your program of choice or request a tour.
Some SAHP programs may schedule additional information sessions throughout the year. Contact the department directly for more information about alternate dates.
Come Experience LLU by:
- Seeing and experiencing our campus and tour our facilities.
- Learn more about our academic offerings and programs.
- Meet and talk with our faculty and current students.
- Learn more about our program offerings and about being a student at LLU.
What to bring when visiting LLU:
- Bring your questions. We are happy to answer questions!
- Bring copies of your "unofficial" college transcripts. Program advisors can better help you when you come prepared.
- We recommend that you wear comfortable walking shoes for tours of LLU and Nichol Hall.
Application Fee Waiver (For 2015 Open House Attendees Only)
The Admissions Director of the School of Allied Health Professions will waive the application fee for select School of Allied Health Professions programs for prospective applicants who attend the Open House and applies during the designated enrollment period. This is a $60 savings.
- Applicants must have all prerequisites and requirements near completion or completed by the time the program is set to start.
- Online applications must be completed and submitted by designated deadline
- Personal References and Official transcripts must be requested by the applicant but can be in process. (see application for more information)
- The waiver only applies to the LLU $60 application fee and cannot be applied towards any outside application service (PA, O&P, DPT) or previously submitted applications. Some AH program's enrollment periods may be closed or deadlines passed at the time of Open House making these programs ineligible for the discount.
- All admissions requirements must met by the deadline.
- Applicants must also provide the waiver code (available at the Open House) be a registered participant at the School of Allied Health Professions Open House AND sign in on one of our Allied Health sign in sheets at the Open House event to be eligible.
- This offer is only for the School of Allied Health Professions programs and does not include other Loma Linda University Schools.