Come Experience LLU!
If you have considered attending Loma Linda University or if you are interested in an Allied Health Career, this is the one event you do not want to miss! If you missed our Open House this year, you still can schedule an individual appointment with an advisor of your program of choice or request a tour.
Our next Open House will be January 25th 2015! Check back on the LLU website in early 2015 to RSVP for the Open House.
Some SAHP programs may schedule additional information sessions throughout the year. Contact the department directly for more information about alternate dates.
Come Experience LLU by:
- Seeing and experiencing our campus and tour our facilities.
- Learn more about our academic offerings and programs.
- Meet and talk with our faculty and current students.
- Learn more about our program offerings and about being a student at LLU.
What to bring when visiting LLU:
- Bring your questions. We are happy to answer questions!
- Bring copies of your "unofficial" college transcripts. Program advisors can better help you when you come prepared.
- We recommend that you wear comfortable walking shoes for tours of LLU and Nichol Hall. Nichol Hall is located on a hill and the building has staircases as well as an elevator.
Application Fee Waiver (For 2015 Open House Attendees Only)
The Admissions Director of the School of Allied Health Professions will waive the application fee for any School of Allied Health Professions program for any prospective student who attends the Open House and applies to the school during the designated enrollment period. This is a $60 savings.
- Applicants must have all prerequisites and requirements near completion or completed by the time the program is set to start.
- Online applications must be completed and submitted by designated deadline
- Personal References and Official transcripts must be requested by the applicant but can be in process. (see application for more information)
- The waiver only applies to the LLU $60 application fee and cannot be applied towards any outside application service or previously submitted applications. Some AH program's enrollment periods may be closed or deadlines passed at the time of Open House making these programs ineligible for the discount.
- All admissions requirements must met by the deadline.
- Applicants must also provide the waiver code (available at the Open House) and be a registered participant at the School of Allied Health Professions Open House on February 10th to be eligible. Be sure to register with Allied Health when you arrive.
- This offer is only for the School of Allied Health Professions programs and does not include other Loma Linda University Schools.