Come Experience LLU
If you have considered attending Loma Linda University or if you are interested in an Allied Health Career, this is the one event you do not want to miss! If you missed our Open House this year, you still can schedule an individual appointment with an advisor of your program of choice or request a tour.
Our next Open House will be in January 26, 2014! Some SAHP programs may schedule their own Information Sessions throughout the year. Contact the department for more information.
Come Experience LLU by:
- Seeing our campus and tour our facilities
- Meet and talk with our faculty
- Learn more about our program offerings and about being a student at LLU.
For prospective students visiting:
- Contact your desired program advisor for an appointment or schedule a general tour
- Bring your questions
- Bring your "unofficial" college transcripts with you. Program advisors can better help you when you come prepared.
- We recommend that you wear comfortable walking shoes for tours of LLU and Nichol Hall.
Application Fee Waiver (For 2014 Open House Attendees Only)
The Admissions Director of the School of Allied Health Professions will waive the application fee for any School of Allied Health Professions program between ( ) for any prospective student who attends the Open House and applies to the school during the above enrollment period. This is a $60 savings.
- Applicants must have all prerequisites and requirements near completion or completed by the time the program is set to start.
- Online applications must be completed and submitted by noon Friday Feb 22nd Pacific time.
- Personal References and Official transcripts must be requested by the applicant but can be in process. (see application for more information)
- The waiver only applies to the LLU $60 application fee and cannot be applied towards any outside application service or previously submitted applications. Some AH program's enrollment periods may be closed or deadlines passed at the time of Open House making these programs ineligible for the discount.
- All admissions requirements must met by the deadline.
- Applicants must also provide the waiver code (available at the Open House) and be a registered participant at the School of Allied Health Professions Open House on February 10th to be eligible. Be sure to register with Allied Health when you arrive.
- This offer is only for the School of Allied Health Professions programs and does not include other Loma Linda University Schools.