Start your exploration by reviewing our program information and then scheduling an advising appointment by contacting the department or calling us at (909) 558-4966. Plan to bring unofficial copies of transcripts to your advising appointment. Please note that official copies will need to be sent from your colleges directly to Loma Linda University during your admissions process.
How to apply
• SAHP admissions information and online application.
• Current tuition costs and fees
1. Meet all required program requirements
2. Submit a completed SAHP undergraduate online application
3. Submit Personal statement -part of online application
4. Pay Non-refundable application fee of $60.00 (for first-time applicants). For re-application within the last three years, the fee is $30.00.
5. Submit Three personal recommendation forms (available once you begin the online application)
6. Submit official transcripst from high school and each college or university attended (sent directly from school to school). Transcripts issued to the student will not be accepted as official.
7. Submit mission statement acknowledgment form (online application)
8. Submit Clinical Laboratory Scientist Career Competency Essential Function Acknowledgment Form
All application requirements must be submitted in order to be considered.
Individuals interested in registering for the Phlebotomy course should review all online program information and then:
• Meet all program requirements must be met.
• Submit an online application.
• Pay the Non-refundable application fee of $25.00 is required at time of application submission.
• Pay for a background check fee of $42.95 is required at the time of registration. To expedite the process it is best to use a credit card in the students name.
• LLU students follow institutional schedule.
• Tuition fees are due before the course begins. Student generated withdrawals are subject to University refund policies.
• Please note: This program is not eligible for financial aid.
This program fills their classes from qualified completed applications. If you are interested in this program we recommend you work on obtaining your requirements and apply and submit your requirements early, once a class is opened. Not completing requirements or waiting for the application deadline decreases your chances of acceptance.
Please follow these additional instructions when completing the online application for the phlebotomy program.
Under the "Previous College" section- Leave the college school code blank and use "N/A" for the college name and use dates of attendance of Jan 1900-Jan 1901. This overrides this portion of the application. Phlebotomy students DO NOT need to have previous college courses or provide official college transcripts from previous colleges or higher learning institutions. This requirement will be deleted completely after the application is submitted.
Under the "Recommendations" section- It shows to submit three recommendations. Phlebotomy students are only required to submit one recommendation. The section will not have a check mark showing completion, but the application can be submitted with just one recommendation. The recommendation must be from someone other than a family member or friend such as a professional (supervisor), academic (teacher or professor) or religious clergy (pastor, priest etc)
Under the "Projected Coursework" section- Click the [none planned] option to indicate that there is no planned coursework (at the n/a school).
You will need to request your high school or GED state office to send transcripts to the following address:
Loma Linda University
11139 Anderson St
Loma Linda CA 92350.
Documentation must be sent directly to LLU. Hand delivered copies by the student will not be accepted as official. Transcripts must be received and processed in order to be eligible for the program.
Your application, recommendation and transcripts must be submitted and recceived by posted deadline in order to considered.
International students must meet all program, admission, and additional requirements. All Clinical Laboratory Science programs require students with foreign transcripts to have them evaluated by AACRAO evaluation service. Using another evaluation services will not be accepted and may delay admissions. Transcript evaluations must include both High School and College credits.