We are currently updating our transfer patterns for 2013-2014. Please check back for updated requirements.
If you require further assistance or information, please contact us.
We accept credits from all "Regionally Accredited Institutions" Colleges and Universities including institutions not listed below. Requirement lists are linked in PDF format. You will need a PDF reader installed on your computer to proceed.
Directions on how to use our transfer patterns are by clicking the Instruction box here---->
The following information applies for all School of Allied Health Professions programs:
- Loma Linda University does not offer most of the general education prerequisite courses on our Loma Linda campus, but offers the specialized allied health professional core classes to complete Allied Health Professional degrees.
- You may apply with courses in progress, but all course prerequisites or requirements listed for each program must be successfully completed prior to attending our programs.
- Grades of C- or below do not transfer for credit. If you have retaken a class, the latest score is recognized.
- All students are considered "transfer students" from other institutions.
- Loma Linda University accepts transfer credits from regionally accredited institutions only. If you are not sure if they are regionally accredited, please contact the institution for clarification.
- Loma Linda University does not accept CLEP for the English course requirement.
- Official transcripts must be received directly from each of your previous institutions before an acceptance can be granted.
- International college transcripts must be evaluated and sent directly to us by an approved evaluation center.
- Transcript evals must be received before an acceptance can be granted.
- Transfer patterns/requirements are subject to change as University graduation requirements change. Check back for updated transfer requirements if you plan on applying in the distant future.
- *The PA and Entry Level PT programs require you to apply through an outside application service. You will need to complete additional steps (ie supplemental application, alternate transcript procedure) before an acceptance from LLU can be granted.
- Check in frequently with your program of choice to insure you are taking the correct courses and are on track for your planned entry. Requirements are subject to change from year to year.
Contact SAHP Admissions if you have any questions regarding admissions and transferring to Loma Linda University.
Please include institution(s) you have attended if you they are not listed above.
Contact us directly if you have questions or updates regarding transfer patterns.
Our Contact Info
Loma Linda University
School of Allied Health Professions
Nichol Hall Room #1605
Loma Linda, CA 92350
Email: SAHP Admissions
Fax: (909) 558-4291
Phone: 1 (800) 422-4558-1-4