We have began updating our transfer patterns for 2014-2015. Please check back for updated requirements.
If you require further assistance or information, please contact us.
Please note: We accept credits from all "Regionally Accredited Institutions"
Colleges and Universities including institutions not listed below. Transfer Patterns or Requirement Lists are linked in PDF format. You will need a PDF reader installed on your computer to proceed.
All course numbers and requirements are accurrate at the date of publication. Refer to program websites for complete admissions requirements and updates.
Directions on how to use our transfer patterns are by clicking the Instruction box here---->
The following information applies for all School of Allied Health Professions programs:
- All students are considered "transfer students" from other institutions.
- Loma Linda University does not offer all of the general education prerequisite courses required for entry into our programs on our Loma Linda campus. Our programs offer specialized allied health coursework in pursuit of advanced Allied Health Professional degrees. Allied Health students will need to complete the general education requirements at an accredited Community College or University and then transfer to Loma Linda University to complete their chosen Allied Health degree. Degrees are based on specific courses of study and a student must complete the full program or course of study successfully in order to graduate.
- Loma Linda University does offer general education courses in Basic Science.
- Loma Linda University offers Life Support Education including CPR.
- Please note: Loma Linda University does not accept CLEP for the English course requirements.
- You may apply with courses in progress. Most programs require all course prerequisites or requirements listed for each program be successfully completed prior to attending the program. Several programs may accept students with outstanding general education which can be taken during the LLU program. Please check with specific program advisors or program websites for more information.
- Grades of C- or below do not transfer for credit. If you have retaken a class, the latest score is recognized.
- Loma Linda University accepts transfer credits from regionally accredited institutions only. If you are not sure if they are regionally accredited, please contact the institution for clarification.
- Official transcripts must be received directly from each of your previous institutions and reviewed before an admissions decision can be made.
- International applicant's college transcripts must be evaluated and sent directly to us by an approved evaluation center. They also must meet all additional requirements for the International applicant.
- Transcript evaluations must be received and reviewed before an acceptance can be granted.
- Transfer patterns/requirements are subject to change as University graduation requirements change. Check back for updated transfer requirements if you plan on applying for a future term.
- *The Physician Assistant, Entry Level Physical Therapy programs require you to apply through an outside application service. You will need to complete additional steps (ie supplemental application, alternate transcript procedure) before an admissions decision can be made.
- Check in frequently with your program of choice to insure you are taking the correct general education courses and are on track for your planned entry. You must complete the requirements for the specific year or term you are applying for, even if you have applied previously and are reapplying. Pursuing your GE requirements from outdated transfer patterns or old program brochures from previous years could impact your admissions process since program requirements may or are subject to change from previous year(s).
- Online programs are subject to certain state regulatory restrictions. See online program information for more details.
Contact SAHP Admissions if you have any questions regarding admissions and transferring to Loma Linda University.
If your Institution is not listed above and you have questions, please include institution(s) name when inquiring.
Contact us directly if you have questions or updates regarding your transfer pattern listing.
Our Contact Info
Loma Linda University
School of Allied Health Professions
Nichol Hall Room A1605
Loma Linda, CA 92350
Email: SAHP Admissions
Fax: (909) 558-4291
Phone: 1 (800) 422-4558-1-4