Master's Degree Programs
- Child Life Specialist - MS
- Counseling - MS
- Family Studies - MA
- Marital and Family Therapy - MS
- Marital and Family Therapy - DMFT
- Family Studies - PhD
- Marital and Family Therapy - PhD
Dual Degree Programs
- Marital and Family Therapy - MS/DMFT
- Marital and Family Therapy - MS/PhD
Additional Dual Degree Programs Offered:
- Marital and Family Therapy MS and Clinical Ministry MA
- Marital and Family Therapy MS and Family Studies MA
Counseling and Family Sciences students can select an emphasis within their degree or obtain a Certificate in one (or more) of the following areas:
For admissions information, please contact:
(909) 558-4547, extension 47003, or email firstname.lastname@example.org
For department and program contact information, please refer to Contact Us.
The Loma Linda University MS in Marital Family Therapy located on the campus of Canadian University College was permanently closed at the end of the Summer 2013 academic term. Transcripts may be obtained by logging on to http://www.llu.edu/students/university-records/transcript-request.php and following the instructions for TRANSCRIPT REQUEST.
Academic program records (including academic variances, candidacy and graduation petitions) are available through the School of Behavioral Health, Dean’s Office. Academic program records are maintained for five years following the date of graduation, or the date of a student’s last attendance.
Graduates or former students needing copies of syllabi for licensure documentation please click here or go to http://www.llu.edu/behavioral-health/cfs/canada/closedcaucmft.page.