Students interested in applying for admission to the Graduate Certificate in Program Evaluation and Research should contact the Department directly.
School of Behavioral Health Admissions(909) 558-1900 or 1-800-422-4558
Department of Social Work and Social EcologyAdmissions CoordinatorJudy Rynearson(909) 379-7575
Regular status is given to applicants when all of the following conditions are met:
- their scholarship (GPA) meets the stated admissions requirements of the School of Behavioral Health
- they are deemed suitable for pursuit post baccalaureate education
- their admissions documentation is complete.Provisional status is given to applicants:
- whose scholarship does not reach the level for regular standing but who shows strong promise for success
- is missing some of the prerequisite content
- whose admissions documentation has some missing items (e.g., some official transcripts may be missing) at the time of notification of acceptance.Deferred decision is given to applicants:
- whose scholarship does not reach the standards established for provisional acceptance but for whom post baccalaureate work may be possible with additional evidence of academic preparation, and/or scholastic consistency
- who will not complete their undergraduate degree by the requested admission date
- who are substantially lacking adequate undergraduate prerequisite preparation
- whose admissions documentation is incomplete at the time of notification of the application review.
In cases where admission is deferred, the department may choose to send the school a list of the additional requirements that must be met before the applicant can be admitted.Denied status is given when an applicant receives an admissions score below the minimum required for acceptance into the program as provisional or deferred status and/or the delineation of scholastic improvement options is considered to be substantial and suggest unreasonable hardship for the applicant.