To provide the university community with information to support decision-making and educational effectiveness efforts.
To fulfill requests for institutional data from local, state and federal agencies.
Specifically, we play an active role in the following:
- Compiling and disseminating historical data on enrollment and student success including degrees conferred and retention & graduation rates
- Conducting ad hoc studies on significant policy issues
- Maintaining a compendium of statistics on faculty and staff
- Conducting and analyzing student and alumni surveys
- Institutional reporting and administrative policy analysis
- Strategic planning, enrollment and financial management
- Outcomes assessment, program review, accountability, accreditation and institutional effectiveness
For more information or assistance, please contact:
W. Kenneth Nelson, MD
Associate Director/Institutional Researcher
Office of Educational Effectiveness
(909) 558-4195 Ext. 44195