Draft (February 2010)
- Respond to WASC concerns that we have inadequately designed and staffed our institutional research department and assessment process:
- Invest the needed financial resources to complete software design and infrastructure development.
- Provide academic support system/liaison between faculty and LLU Institutional Researcher Doris Serna and her institutional research functions.
- Direct data collecting for WASC Educational Effectiveness Review (EER) Report:
- Oversee the development and analysis of the required data exhibits for EER Report, ACSCU Summary Data Form, IPEDS, and all other required data exhibits.
- Guide the development of effective data infrastructure to support institutional learning, assessment, strategic planning, and student support services.
- Reconcile faculty counts.
- Address data needs and concerns.
- Build a strong, integrated system and process.
- Resolve identified weaknesses.
- Rebuild system to resolve identified weaknesses.
- Improve students' experiences.
- Improve student and faculty experience.
- Continue to work with the schools to clean up their data so that we are prepared for the required data for the EER Report.
- Records retention: central vs. schools.
- Write committee self-study report for EER Report.