University-wide Student Learning Outcomes (SLOs) and Performance Indicators
- Outcome 1 - Wholeness: Students understand and apply the University philosophy of wholeness into their personal and professional lives.
- Outcome 2 - Values: Students understand the importance of integrating LLU's Christ-centered values in their personal and professional lives.
- Outcome 3 - Critical Thinking: Students demonstrate critical thinking.
- Outcome 4 - Life-long Learning: Students develop a commitment to discovery and life-long learning.
- Outcome 5 - Communication: Students demonstrate effective communication skills in English1.
- Outcome 6 - Technology: Students demonstrate effective use of technology appropriate to the discipline.
- Outcome 7 - Diverse World: Students understand the importance of embracing and serving a diverse world.
- Outcome 8 - Collaboration: Students demonstrate the importance of collaborating with others within and across disciplines.
► LLU University-wide SLOs (.pdf)
1Excluding WASC-approved distant campus programs who will be assessed in the language of instruction.