The Program Review Committee's charge is to oversee the program review process by scheduling program reviews, guiding and analyzing the self-study process, critiquing quality improvement plans, and monitoring implementation of CQI plans. In fulfilling this charge we will:
- Implement program review processes in conjunction with the sponsoring school or program.
- Develop and update the program review process as outlined in the LLU Program Review Guide.
- Develop and maintain an annual online program report. All programs will update their annual reports in the web-based Program Information System.
- Conduct the campus-wide appraisal of all program reports following the conclusion of the reporting cycle (June 21, 2010; September 1 annually thereafter).
- Conduct the meta-analysis of data coming from the program review process and annual reports.
- Communicate best practices and lessons learned from each year's program reviews to the EEC, UAAC and other academic constituents.