Joining a Grow Group
There are two ways to get involved in a Grow Group:
- Invite a few student friends to be in a group with you and provide the office with your contact information. We will find a leader for you.
- Invite a few student friends to be in a group that you will lead. Contact the office and we will provide resources that will equip you as a leader.
If you have any questions, contact us at email@example.com or call Ext. 88348.
Starting a Grow Group
Starting your own Grow Group has some advantages because you can:
- Invite people you already know.
- Invite people you would like to get to know better.
- Directly contact the office for a leader.
- Lead the group yourself.
- Choose the purpose and focus for the group.
- Have the group choose their purpose and focus.
If you choose to lead a Grow Group, the office can provide you with many resources, such as: A Grow Group manual that offers suggestions to help your group grow in their friendships with each other and with Christ.
- Training sessions to make you a more effective leader.
- Knowledgeable people with first-hand experience in leading groups.
If you have any questions or are interested in starting your own Grow Group, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call Ext. 88348.