Joining a Grow Group
There are three ways to get involved in a Grow Group:
- Fill out a Grow Group card in the Office of the Campus Chaplains or click here to fill out our online Grow Group card. We will place you in a group of students similar in age and interests.
- Invite a few student friends to be in a group with you and provide the office with your contact information. We will find a leader for you.
- Invite a few student friends to be in a group that you will lead. Contact the office or click here and we will provide resources that will equip you as a leader.
If you have any questions, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call Ext. 88348.
Starting a Grow Group
Starting your own Grow Group has some advantages because you can:
- Invite people you already know.
- Invite people you would like to get to know better.
- Directly contact the office for a leader.
- Lead the group yourself.
- Choose the purpose and focus for the group.
- Have the group choose their purpose and focus.
If you choose to lead a Grow Group, the office can provide you with many resources, such as:A Grow Group manual that offers suggestions to help your group grow in their friendships with each other and with Christ.
- Training sessions to make you a more effective leader.
- Knowledgeable people with first-hand experience in leading groups.
If you have any questions or are interested in starting your own D-Group, contact us at email@example.com or call Ext. 88348.
Be a Grow Group Leader
Please fill out the online Student Leadership Application. Please be sure to fill out all the supplemental items that are required to be a Grow Group leader.
A completed application will include:
Applications are due October 21, 2013.
- Student Leadership Application
- Supplemental Application Questions
- Student Leadership Covenant