Joining a D-Group
There are three ways to get involved in a D-Group:
- Fill out a D-Group card in the Office of the Campus Chaplains or click here to fill out our online D-Group card. We will place you in a group of students similar in age and interests.
- Invite a few student friends to be in a group with you and provide the office with your contact information. We will find a leader for you.
- Invite a few student friends to be in a group that you will lead. Contact the office or click here and we will provide resources that will equip you as a leader.
If you have any questions, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call Ext. 88348.
Starting a D-Group
Starting your own D-Group has some advantages because you can:
- Invite people you already know.
- Invite people you would like to get to know better.
- Directly contact the office for a leader.
- Lead the group yourself.
- Choose the purpose and focus for the group.
- Have the group choose their purpose and focus.
If you choose to lead a D-Group, the office can provide you with many resources, such as:
- A D-Group manual that offers suggestions to help your group grow in their friendships with each other and with Christ.
- Training sessions to make you a more effective leader.
- Knowledgeable people with first-hand experience in leading groups.
If you have any questions or are interested in starting your own D-Group, contact us at email@example.com or call Ext. 88348.
Be a D-Group Leader
Please fill out the online Student Leadership Application. Please be sure to fill out all the supplemental items that are required to be a D-Group leader.
A completed application will include:
- Student Leadership Application
- Supplemental Application Questions
- Student Leadership Covenant
Applications are due January 11, 2013.
Resources for Leaders
The following resources are available to make leading your team easier, and are helpful for stimulating conversation among group members.