Here are tips and information to help guide you through the process.
1) We require resumes to be submitted through the on-line application. There is a spot in the application for you to copy/paste your resume.
2) Address your cover letter to “Dear Sir or Madam” or “To Whom it May Concern”. Multiple people will look at your cover letter, so a generalized greeting is appropriate.
3) You must submit an application for every job you are interested in.
4) Our system will let you submit 3 (three) applications per day. Wait 24 hours and you may submit 3 (three) more. Once you reach one hundred applications submitted, you will need to call HR to get your application opened again.
5) Once your application is submitted, you cannot update the application. You can update your contact information by clicking on “My Account” from the options on the left side of the page.
6) You will get an e-mail notification from firstname.lastname@example.org, that your application has been received. If you don’t receive an e-mail, please check your Spam Mailbox or feel free to call us at (909) 558-4330 or 1-800-722-2770 and we can check on the status for you.
7) A recruiter will review your application to see if you are qualified for the position and have the proper certifications the position may require, etc. If you are qualified, the recruiter will forward your application to the hiring manager. The manager will then call you if they would like to interview you.
8) Due to the volume of applications received, the review time varies. Please allow at least two weeks before checking the status of your application.
9) You should receive periodic e-mails updating you on your application status. If you do not have e-mail or have not heard in awhile, you may call us at (909) 558-4330 or 1-800-722-2770 and we can check on the status for you.
10) If it has been awhile since your last application, you may create a new application by clicking on “First time applying or not yet registered” instead of logging in with your old information. You will need to use a new/different email address to create a new account.
11) New Grad Nurses may apply for any position titled “Graduate Nurse” or any Clinical Nurse B, full-time position (the following departments do NOT take New Grad Nurses, unless specified as the job title “Graduate Nurse”: the ER, OR, Dialysis, Pediatrics, and Home Health).