Loma Linda University Health Care
Clinical Trial Center (CTC)
The Clinical Trial Center (CTC) provides centralized support for LLU clinical investigators and departments, with a primary focus on industry-sponsored grants and trials. The CTC also provides supportive services to non-industry-sponsored studies. Services currently include:
- Feasibility analysis
- Budget development and negotiation
- Contract review and negotiation
- Medicare coverage analysis
- Ancillary support and billing facilitation
- Financial management
- Regulatory management
- Study advertisement and recruitment
- Coordinate administrative needs among LLU research stakeholders
- Marketing and liaison services with external sponsors
Operating as a centralized logistics office with the highest level of efficiency and customer service, the CTC promotes clinical trial quality and development through consultation, training, and the pursuit of new trial opportunities. The CTC ultimately seeks to ensure that stakeholders have the information that they need to facilitate the compliant execution of clinical trials.
To view our brochure, please click here.