by Iris Choi, DDS '10, Chair
Alumni Association Century Club
The following value-added programs are not funded from tuition income. Your Century Club membership gift may now be directed to your specific area of interest.
• Unrestricted (DAACC) — Preferred for Alumni Association operations and various programs.
• Student Dedication Service (DAASDS) — Underwrites the dedication service that provides a personalized Bible and white coat to first and last year dentistry and dental hygiene students.
• Student Loan Fund (DAASLF) — Provides student loans to students at very competitive rates.
• Student Mission Encounter (DAASME) — Supports off-campus service learning clinical experiences in local communities and throughout the world.
• Dental Hygiene Annual Fund (DHAF) — Supports dental hygiene programs.
The most meaningful reward for giving is the recognition of the good we can accomplish. Introduced last year, your Century Club membership program provides benefits at several levels. Not only have we made it possible for you to direct your gift to a specific area of interest, you may contribute on a level that is best for you. . .
• BRONZE — $100 - $499.99
• SILVER — $500.00 - $999.99
• GOLD — $1,000+
• STUDENT — $50 (GOLD Benefits)
You may also become a member of the Dean's Circle with an annual Century Club gift of $1,500 or more. (Students qualify for Dean's Circle membership with an annual Century Club gift of $150.)
Imagine what would happen if most of our more than 6,000 alumni contributed each year a minimum gift of $100. Collectively we would accomplish awesome things! It's easy to make your annual membership gift. Please click here to print out a form to include with your check or a credit card gift. Or, if you prefer, make a secure online donation at www.llu.edu/dentistry/aboutgiving.page (click on Donate Securely Online). You may also call the Office of Development at (909) 558-4754 to process a credit card gift or to authorize a payroll deduction.
I sincerely appreciate all you do for our alma mater. Please join me in support of our Alumni Association through the Century Club so that we can collectively do what we cannot accomplish individually. Thank you in advance for your generosity.