|Esthetic Dentistry: Keys to Success|
|Date:||Sunday, April 27, 2014|
|Time:||Registration: 8:30 a.m.
Lecture: 9:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
|Tuition||$175 DDS / $125 AUX|
|Location:||Loma Linda University School of Dentistry|
|Credit:||7 hours of CDE credit|
|As dentists we must not only rely on the materials but on our own ability to treatment plan and diagnose based on a multi-factorial situation. We must be careful in our preparation, design, and be meticulous in our bonding techniques. Failures in dentistry are frequently blamed on the materials. In reality; “user error” is often the culprit.
In this one-day seminar, Dr Kugel will highlight the latest information and evidence on a variety of esthetic dentistry related topics and clinical procedures. Aimed at dentists and their staff, this course will provide relevant clinical information to assist dentists in their everyday practice.
|Participants will learn:
• A review of core principles of esthetic dentistry related to tooth form and function. Methods for obtaining correct bite registrations, perio-esthetics, anterior guidance, and equilibration.
• Advances in adhesive dentistry. Newer isn’t always better
• All-ceramic options for indirect anterior and posterior restorations.
What to do and when to use them.
• Digital dentistry and chairside CAD/CAM, has it’s time finally come?
• Porcelain laminate veneers, what not to do.
• A review of the literature on implants.
• Long-term esthetic case maintenance.
We will cover practical and cost effective information that you can use immediately in your practice.
For more information email email@example.com or call (909) 558-4685.