Giving Opportunities - Projects
Below are some special projects of the School of Dentistry. If you have interest in a project that is not listed, please contact the Office of Development at (909) 558-4754, or by email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Advanced Technology Laboratory - Was officially opened December 13, 2007, with predotoral dental and dental hygiene students sharing this new laboratory. Eachworksation is equipped with a manikin, light, water, suction, and power for a hand piece. In addition, each workstation has network access to servers and the Internet. This connectivity makes it possible to display instructor demonstrations broadcasting from a central location in the lab. There are a few workstations available for sponsorship with a gift of $10,000. Sponsorships may be made over three years, or with recognition in "honor" or "memory" of a special person. Also two or more individuals may gift together to sponsor a workstation.
- Operatory Sponsorships - A limited number of operatories are vailable for sponsorship of $5,500 to $10,000
- main dental clinic
- prosthodontic clinic
- international dentistry
- surgery center for dentistry
- Dental Services for Children - This project provides funding for expenses incurred in providing dental and oral health care for disadvantaged children in local communities and other locations throughout the world, a key component of our service learning program.
- "Students in Service" Sponsorships - Provides funds for students who are not financially able to participate in service learning projects at home and around the world.
For more information or to make a gift with cash or a credit card just contact the Office of Development in one of the following ways:
- By mail using one of the following donor gift forms: | Microsoft Word | WordPerfect | Adobe .pdf | Adobe Fillable .pdf. Make checks payable to Loma Linda University and mail to the address below.
- Online at http://www.llu.edu/llu/gifts/onlinegiving.html
- By phone to (909) 558-4754
- Through email at email@example.com
School of Dentistry
Loma Linda University
11092 Anderson Street
Loma Linda, California 92350
If you would like to make a gift now using our secure online process, click on the button below.
Alumni giving | Programs | Projects| Endowments | Deferred gifts | Naming gift options