To provide for the information needs of the constituents of Loma Linda University, a Seventh-day Adventist health sciences institution, by:
- acquiring, developing, and maintaining local resources;
- establishing links with other information sources; and
- providing instruction in access and use of information.
- to be a center of excellence for health-science information and related technology, and to provide a physical environment where that can be accessed; and
- to maintain a conducive environment for learning and working where continuous improvement is encouraged, ideas are shared, achievements are recognized, and teamwork flourishes.
To library homepage | To library information
Please address your comments regarding the library pages to the web liaison, University Libraries, Loma Linda University, firstname.lastname@example.org.