- Your courtesy library card can be picked up at the Circulation Desk in the Library (to your right as you enter the main doors of the library).
- You will need it for checking out books and for using the computers.
- Computers are located on the third floor of the Library (adjacent to the Reference Desk).
- All but the three public computers on third require a password for use.
- You will have access, in the Library, to the Internet as well as Library databases and Catalog.
- Most of the computers have word processing software (and other software) installed.
- Databases of interest: Academic Search Elite, Adventist Heritage databases, ATLAS Religion Full Text, Bioethics (via PubMed), E. G. White Writings, and SDA Periodical Index
- All printing goes to a central printer and a copy card is necessary for printing.
- Copy cards can be purchased at the Circulation Desk or at the machine on third floor.
- There is a $1.00 refund on cards that are returned.
Checking out books:
- Books are checked out at the Circulation Desk; courtesy library card must be with you.
- Books are due on the final day of class.
- Any unreturned items are billed at $91.00 per item.
Need help with research?
Reference librarians are available at the Reference Desk on third floor:
Monday through Thursday 10:00 am to 6:00 pm
Friday 10:00 am to 2:00 pm
Sunday 2:00 pm to 6:00 pm
Liaison Librarian, Marilyn Crane, can be contacted at (909) 558-4584 or extension 47524
7:00 a.m. - 11:00 p.m. Monday-Thursday
7:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m. Friday
10:00 a.m. - 11:00 p.m. Sunday
Hours vary between quarters and during holidays.
9:00 a.m. - 10:00 p.m. Monday - Thursday
9:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m. Friday
2:00 p.m. - 9:00 p.m. Sunday
Holiday and exam hours vary.
The Heritage Room is closed on Sundays.
- The library web site is, http://library.llu.edu/. It gives you access to the Library catalog and general information only.
- Databases are only available in the Library.
Please address your comments regarding the library pages to the web liaison, Del E. Webb Memorial Library, Loma Linda University, firstname.lastname@example.org