1. Take note of the 15 subject areas (listed to the right) that are included in this resource
2. To choose an area you wish to review click on "Subject Areas" and you will be presented this list with the opportunity to choose one of them by clicking on "Topics." Then a list of topics for the chosen Subject is presented with corresponding question numbers.
3. In your mind or, preferably on scrap paper, quickly jot down using abbreviations all you can recall about the listed topics.
4. Choose a topic and click on its question number. Read carefully the question on that topic and then add to what you previously recalled anything that the question calls to your memory and formulate your best answer.
5. Click on the question number and compare the provided answer to yours. Click on image to see labels. Your answer should include all of the terms and concepts presented in this answer. It might include more. This is good providing it is correct.
6. Terms and concepts that you did not include in your answer should be the focus of your study. To get more information on the topic you can go back to the question and from there to the syllabus or a text.
A systematic study of all of the questions in this way will prepare you for your examinations.