1. Take note of the 15 subject areas that are included in this resource. When you click on "Subject Areas" that list will be presented with the opportunity to choose one for study.
2. Study Subject areas A and C first. The integument, Subject Area B, provides a context in which both epithelia and connective tissue can be understood.
3. When you choose a Subject Area by clicking on "Topics" a list of topics for the chosen subject is presented with corresponding question numbers.
4. The questions for the chosen subject are presented when you click on the number in the list of topics.
5. Read carefully the question that you will study and then click on the linked syllabus or words in the question to go to the appropriate part of the syllabus. Study carefully the syllabus, your text, atlas, and lab slides (glass and/or virtual histology slides) to develop your own answer to the question.
6. Go back to the question using the browser "Back" button and click on the question number to see a brief answer to the question. Click on images to see labels. Your answer should include all of the terms and concepts presented in this answer.
A systematic study of all of the questions along with frequent review which includes "cold" recall of the vocabulary you are learning will provide an efficient way of learning histology.