‘Loma Linda 360º’ airs fifth program
“Loma Linda 360˚” is on its fifth broadcast show this month and shares five stories with its viewers:
• Health Disparities Sym-posium: When it comes to health care in the U.S., not everyone is created equal. That’s why LLU created the Center for Health Disparities and Molecular Medicine.
• Nathan’s Project: Volunteers from the School of Dentistry and LLUMC brought dental care to special-needs children in Nicaragua.
• For Your Health: Find out how drinking a daily glass of pomegranate juice does a body good.
• Ashlee’s Story: When Ashlee was born, doctors told her parents that she would never walk or talk. But with therapy from LLU, Ashlee’s future is just as bright as her smile.
• The Fires: This segment is our personal story about the Rice Canyon Fire.
To view the show, tune in to Loma Linda Broadcasting Network (visit <www.llbn.tv> to learn more) or watch it on the show’s website: <www.llu.edu/360>.
By Patricia Thio