Loma Linda University
Loma Linda University Medical Center
Call us at: 909-558-1000
Schools & Programs
Faculty Listing A-Z
Search by Name
List by School or Department
LLU Teaching Schedule
Non-LLU Teaching Activities
Research & Grantsmanship
Honors and Awards
Commitment to LLU Mission
Johnny Ramirez, EdD
, Religion - Relational Studies
School of Religion
, Religion, SR, Faculty of Graduate Studies
My professional academic name is: Johnny Ramirez-Johnson my legal name is Johnny Ramirez.
I am fully engaged in the Mission of Loma Linda University--"To Make Humanity Whole"
• Student service and one-on-one advising and pastoral counseling opportunities:
1. Premarital counseling
2. Personal crisis intervention
3. Spiritual development
• Community engagement:
1. Senior Clergy Faith-Based mental health interventions and attitudes as well as local health initiatives: Study of San Bernardino County clergy.
2. Work with San Bernardino County Public Health Offices, Ontario Healthy City Initiative in local research of all faith-based organizations mental health and local health initiatives.
3. Local and international outreach/evangelism.
© 2013 Loma Linda University 909-558-1000 |
Parking, Maps & Directions
Loma Linda University Health
Support Loma Linda