Out Patient and inpatient - 1. Participate in outpatient clinic at LLUMC - patients seen include pre and post renal, pancreas and liver transplant patients, pre or post transplant patients requiring other sugeries such as AV fisula placements, central venous access, biliary surgery, hernia repairs, placement of or removal of peritoneal dialysis catheters and peritoneovenous shunts.
2. Inpatient: managing both pre and post renal, pancreas and liver transplant patients admitted to transplant surgery service
3. Procurement of kidney, pancreas and liver for transplant
4. Operating room: Providing surgical service for renal, pancreas and liver transplants and related surgical procedures.
5. participating in and chairing transplant selection committee both at LLUMC and ARMC to present cases seen and worked up for listing with UNOS
6. Weekly renal transplant clinic at ARMC and providing surgical service for renal transplant at ARMC as well. ( 1/2007 - 9/2007 )