- Society for Neuroscience in San Diego, 2013; posters:
- Bellone JA, Vlkolinsky R, Hartman RE. Low Doses of Iron or Silicon Radiation Affect Spatial Memory in APP/PSEN1 Double Transgenic Mice.
- RudobeckE, Mehrotra S, Szücs A, Vlkolinsky R; Charged Particle Radiation Impairs Hippocampal Functions in APP/PSEN1 Transgenic mice.
- R. Vlkolinský, I. Sokolova, C. Schneider*, M. Bezaire, I. Soltesz, G.A. Nelson; Long-Term Changes in Neuronal Excitability Produced by Low-Dose Radiation
- Heavy Ion in Therapy and Space Radiation Symposium (HITSRS) 2013, Chiba, Japan, posters and extended abstracts:
- Rudobeck E, Szucs A, Vlkolinsky R; Effects of Proton Radiation on Evoked and Spontaneous Neuronal Activity in the Hippocampus of APP/PSEN1 Transgenic Mice; J. Rad. Research; in press
- Bellone JA, Hartman RE, Vlkolinsky R; The Effects of Low Doses of Iron or Silicon Radiation on Spatial Memory in a Mouse Model of Alzheimer’s Disease. J. Rad. Research; in press
- Society for Neuroscience in New Orleans, 2012; posters:
- Bellone JA, Vlkolinsky R, Hartman RE; The Effect of Low Doses of Proton Particle Radiation on Behavior in a Mouse Model of Alzheimer’s Disease
- Sokolova I, Vlkolinský R, Nelson GA; Basic characteristics of CA1 pyramidal neurons reflect the size of an information encoding unit
- MistryN, Hartman RE, Badaut J, Mehrotra S, Vlkolinsky R; The Effect of Low Doses of Proton Radiation on Amyloid-β Deposition in a Mouse Model of Alzheimer’s Disease
- Radiation Research Society, Puerto Rico, San Juan, September 2012, Invited speaker: Linking behavioral and electrophysiological changes with structural and biochemical alterations in the CNS exposed to space radiation.
- Durham, NC 2012 Annual NASA Space Radiation Investigators’ Workshop – Poster presentation
- NSCOR2 review Huston, Texas, February 2012 NASA NSCOR Huston – League City, Texas 2011 Annual NASA Space Radiation Investigators’ Workshop – Poster presentation
- Radiation Research Society, Maui, 2010, Poster presentation
- Society for Neuroscience in Washington, 2008, Effect of 56Fe radiation on synaptic plasticity in transgenic APP23 mice. Poster.
- Society for Neuroscience in San Diego,2007 Effect of 56Fe Radiation on Lipopolysaccharide-Induced Impairment of Synaptic Plasticity in Mouse Hippocampus.
- 18th Annual NASA Space Radiation Investigators’ Workshop, July 13-15, 2007 Rohnert Park, CA, Long-Term Effects of 56Fe Radiation-Induced Impairment of Synaptic Plasticity: The Effect of Lipopolysaccharide in the Mouse Hippocampus, pp. 18
- Society for Neuroscience in Washington, 2006, Effect of 56Fe radiation on age related impairment of synaptic transmission in mice expressing human APP23. Poster
- Society for Neuroscience in Washington, 2005, Poster Presentation: Effect of 56Fe Radiation on Lipopolysaccharide-Induced Impairment of Synaptic Plasticity in Mouse Hippocampus. Poster
- 4th International Workshop and 17th Annual NASA Space Radiation Investigators' Workshop 2006, Lipopolysaccharide-Induced Impairment of Synaptic Plasticity in the Mouse Hippocampus: Effect of 56Fe Radiation. Lecture.Alterations in Hippocampal Electrophysiological Characteristics and Development of Hyper-Excitability after 56Fe Radiation Exposure. Poster Presentation.
- NASA Space Radiation Summer School (NSRSS), Brookhaven, 2004 - June 1st - 18th, NASA Space Radiation Summer School.
- NASA Specialized Center of Research, Loma Linda, California, USA 2004, Hippocampal slice field potentials – model system to study space radiation. Lecture.
- Society for Neuroscience in New Orleans, Louisiana, USA, 2003, Poster presentation: Acute but not chronic expression of CXC chemokine ligand 10 (CXCL10) alters synaptic plasticity in mouse hippocampal slices. Poster
- Society for Neuroscience in Orlando, Florida, USA, 2002, Poster presentation: Neither synaptic transmission nor plasticity are altered in hippocampal slices of transgenic mice with astrocyte expression of interferon-g inducible protein 10 (IP-10). Poster
- Minority International Research Training Program, 4 months study state at University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, North Carolina, USA, 1997, Stobadine a novel antioxidant with neuroprotective properties. Educational exchange program focused on pharmacological protection of human cells against air pollutants-induced oxidative stress. Lecture
FEBS Advanced Course "Single Cell Techniques in Signal Transduction Research". Leiden/Amsterdam, The Netherlands, 1997. Course focused on patch clamp techniques and confocal microscopy. Poster. ( 11/2007 )