Academic Credit is ONLY available for current Students/Staff/Faculty of Loma Linda University Health.
The Healthy People in Healthy Communities conference may be taken for 1-3 units of academic credit through the Loma Linda University School of Public Health, as class ENVH696. Please read the Academic Course Description for requirements details.
If you are not currently enrolled in a program in the School of Public Health and wish to receive academic credit for HPHC Conference (ENVH 696) please take the following steps:
- Fill out the Non-Degree Registration form found online
- Course info: ENVH 696 and the unit amount desired (1-3 units)
- For benefit eligible employees, fill out the Tuition Benefit-allowance Application
- Bring completed forms to the office of University Records in the Student Services Center
- University Records will set up a non-degree student record for the term and then direct you to a computer kiosk to complete the required registration hold acknowledgments (this includes a background check and fee, which is required by the University of all students including employees unless one has been completed in the last two years).
- Once the registration hold acknowledgments have been completed (should take around 10 minutes) and University Records has entered the course into the system you will be directed to complete registration by clearing finance at the Student Finance window
If you have additional registration questions, please contact the SPH Admissions office at email@example.com.