PHCJ 675 - Integrated Capstone - online
- PHCJ 675 Integrated Public Health Capstone (2 units) is the final course in your SPH program.
- In order to qualify for registration you must have completed the required public health core courses based on your program PHCJ 605 (Overview of Public Health) must be taken before registering for PHCJ 675.
- It is not possible to take PHCJ 675 concurrently with PHCJ 605.
- Concurrent registration is allowed with a limited number of other public health core courses, but you must have completed at least 44 units towards your program before you will be allowed to register for PHCJ 675.
- PHCJ 675 is available only in online modality using the Learning Management System Canvas. It is scheduled four (4) times in the academic year, once per quarter: Summer, Autumn, Winter and Spring.
- Course Description (LLU Catalog 2012-13, page 1170):
Serves as the capstone educational experience for students earning a degree in public health. Integrates the core and cross-cutting competencies, along with the student’s specific area of study, to facilitate the transition from the academic setting into the professional world of public health. Students apply and integrate their knowledge and expertise through case studies taken from current public health issues in local, national, and global environments. Prerequisite: Public health core courses; Successful completion of at least 44 units towards degree.
- In order to receive permission for registration:
Please email contact the SPH Office of Admissions and Records email@example.com.
- They will review your academic history to determine if you are eligible to register for the course.