Due to the Memorial Day holiday, the IRB deadline for the June 8th meeting will be on Friday, May 27th at 12:00 noon.
Looking for funding for your bold research ideas? Do your ideas have the potential for very broad impact but involve unusual risk?
Apply for one of the high risk/high reward funding opportunities supported under the NIH Common Fund. The NIH Director’s Pioneer, New Innovator, and Transformative R01 programs support exceptionally innovative and unconventional approaches to major challenges in biomedical or behavioral research.
- The NIH Director’s Pioneer Award Program – http://commonfund.nih.gov/pioneer/
- The NIH Director’s New Innovator Award Program – http://commonfund.nih.gov/newinnovator/
- The NIH Director’s Transformative Research Projects Award Program – http://commonfund.nih.gov/T-R01/
- RePORT (data on NIH funded research) – http://www.report.nih.gov/
- RePORTER (search NIH funded research) – http://projectreporter.nih.gov/reporter.cfm
- eRA Commons – https://commons.era.nih.gov/commons/
- Application Basics – http://www.grants.nih.gov/grants/grant_basics.htm
- Process Overview – http://www.grants.nih.gov/grants/grants_process.htm
- Grant Writing Tips – http://grants.nih.gov/grants/grant_tips.htm
- Receipt Dates/Deadlines – http://grants.nih.gov/grants/funding/submissionschedule.htm
- Training Contacts – http://grants.nih.gov/training/tac_training_contacts.doc
A Final Comment: “If we knew what it was we were doing, it would not be called research, would it?” (Albert Einstein)