Student Counseling Services
Our mission: Empowerment of students for lifelong personal wholeness
Monday - Thursday: 8 a.m. to 7 p.m.
Friday: 8 a.m. to 2 p.m.
10 free visits per academic year
About the counseling program
- Spiritually sensitive
- Help students find practical solutions to difficulties experienced in personal and academic life
- Competent professional counselors and advocates who are on your side
- Compassion and understanding for you and your needs
- Creative solutions to your problems
- A comfortable environment where you will feel at home
- Centered off campus but easily accessible for you as a student
- Getting started in counseling
- Crisis Intervention
- Individual therapy
- Couples therapy
- Premarital therapy
- Case Management
- Psycho educational testing
- Referrals to Campus and Community based providers
- Counseling for: addiction, relational problems, stress management, test anxiety, anger management, depression, personal adjustment to academic life, adjustment to a new home
- LGBT+ Resources
- LGBT+ Support Group
Student Assistance Program and Counseling Services Contact Information
909-558-6050 on campus extension 66050
Loma Linda Health Center
11360 Mountain View Ave.
Hartford Building, Suite A
Loma Linda, CA 92354
Location: "Hartford Building" buildings; cross streets - Barton Road and Mountain View. See map.