Our mission: Empowerment of students for lifelong personal wholeness
Monday: 8 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Tuesday: 8 a.m. to 8 p.m.
Wednesday: 8 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Thursday: 8 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Friday: 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
9 free visits per academic year
15 additional visits with $40 co-payment
About the counseling program
- Spiritually sensitive
- Help students find practical solutions to difficulties experienced in personal and academic life
- Competent professional counselors and advocates who are on your side
- Compassion and understanding for you and your needs
- Creative solutions to your problems
- A comfortable environment where you will feel at home
- Centered off campus but easily accessible for you as a student
- Culturally diverse counseling staff
- Getting started in counseling
- Individual therapy
- Couples therapy
- Family therapy
- Premarital therapy
- Psycho educational testing
- Medication evaluation & management
- Counseling for: addiction, relational problems, stress management, test anxiety, anger management, depression, personal adjustment to academic life, adjustment to a new home
(909) 558-9534 on campus extension 39534
1686 Barton Road, BHI, Box D & E
Redlands, CA. 92373
Location: "BHI" buildings; cross streets - Barton Road and Iowa. See map.